Metin2Union Forum
Don't Forget To Register on Metin2Union
's Forum To Can Post !!
Metin2Union Forum
Don't Forget To Register on Metin2Union
's Forum To Can Post !!
Metin2Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Suggestions!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcos

My Suggestions!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions!!!   My Suggestions!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm

I see you have in server clam for 1kk and pearls in npc very cheap.... plz move it because with this its very easy make all +9...and i dont want easy server.... put only clam in npc but incrase price to 5,6kk,and move pearls from npc.... also add more new maps that ppl can make lvl.....if is possibole can you add and dragon run or some other dungeon run....thx
Back to top Go down
enoo

My Suggestions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions!!!   My Suggestions!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 pm

nnono you are wrong Suspect ... pearls will not be moved from the NPC shop and i have one idea .. make new dungegons and new maps with new metins and new monsters .. example (Esteria : metin stones lv 125= metin of Zombies ....metin lv 150=Metin of Plagues ..175=metin of trolls .. 200 metin of The Lost Soul(with v3 monsters) .... dragon run, ice run etc ... more epic things ... more NPC shops ) xD

This is my idea

Redgards Eno farao
Back to top Go down
deliah99

My Suggestions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions!!!   My Suggestions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:16 pm

This ides or yours isn't so easy to make. And i think pearls can stay but that they are not so cheap etc or make then drop from metin over 100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Suggestions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions!!!   My Suggestions!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metin2Union Forum :: Events & Ideas Suggested By Players-
Jump to: